Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A cooking break after Thanksgiving

Well, it’s that time of year again, time for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, the two busiest days of my life. One day I spent cooking and eating the greatest food on Earth, then I have a midday nap and I get ready to stand out in the cold so that I can get amazing shopping deals. Now, if you are like me, you won’t want to cook for about a week after this blessed holiday. I don’t blame you at all; in fact I have a plan. My master plan this year is to get gift certificates that at a discount on sites like citydeals or others and then use them for restaurants the rest of the week. If I am not going to be making dinner for a little while, as I recoup I don’t want to pay full price. And the great thing that I have found about these sites, they seem to have a lot of local joints instead of just the big chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment